Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs
50+ Contoh Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs dan Kunci Jawaban Terbaru - Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali
mempelajari Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs Semester 2.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas 2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan huruf a,b atau c didepan jawaban yang benar !
This picture below is for the questions 1 to 3 Observe the picture!
1. How many fish can you see in the picture? A. Seven fish C. Five fish
B. Six fish D. Four fish
2. The …. fly on the trees. A. Cow C. Chicken
B. Birds D. Fish
3. The cows eat … A. Bone C. Fish B. Grass D. Birds
4. This animal lives in the sea and has tentacles. What animal is it? A. Octopus C. Zebra
5. A rabbit has two long ears, a small tail and …. A. Shell C. Fur
B. Horns D. Claws
This text below is for the questions 6 to 8 My Favorite Animal
My favorite animal is rabbit. Rabbit has two long ears. Its eyes are big and black, but when it is dark its eyes are red. It has two long teeth. Its nose is small and soft pink.
Its tail is soft, round and small like a cotton ball. Its legs are small. It doesn’t walk, it jumps. It is vegetarian and its favorite food are carrots.
Rabbits are very funny.
6. How many ears does the rabbit have? A. Two ears C. Four ears
B. Three ears D. Five ears
7. Does it has short teeth?
A. Yes, it does C. Yes, it doesn’t B. No, it does D. No, it doesn’t
8. What is the title of the text?
A. Rabbits are very funny C. My Favorite Animal B. My Animal D. Rabbit
This picture below is for the questions 9 and 10
He is Giring Nidji. He is a singer. His songs are very famous. He is 170 cm and her skin is brown. He has …. (9) hair and black. He has …. (10) eyes and brown. He is very
9. A. Straight B. Blonde C. Curly D. Bald 10. A. Round B. Slanting C. Big D. long
Observe the dialogue below and answer the question 11 and 12 Father : Sin, can you help me, please?
Sinta : Yes, dad.
Father : Can you get me the newspaper? Sinta : Where is it?
Father : Thanks for helping me.
Sinta : It’s ok dad. Don’t worry, anytime.
11. In the text above Sinta is a …. girl. She is ready to help her father anytime. A. Lazy C. Beautiful
B. Kind D. Smart
12. How many characters are there in the dialogue above? A. Two C. Three
B. One D. Four
13. My father is a doctor. He examines … carefully. A. Patients C. Students
B. Fashions D. Books
This text below is for the questions 14 to 16 Mr. Fahri, the Farmer
Mr. Fahri is very happy. The rainy season of this year makes the farm beautiful. It is planting time. Rice fields become fresh and green during this season and by the end of this season Mr. Fahri is ready to harvest his crops.
Mr. Fahri ploughs the land at the beginning of the rainy season. Then, he usually works early and finishes at noon. Milking the cows, feeding the livestock, and cleaning
the barns are among Mr. Fahri’s duties before breakfast. He does most of the hard outdoor work by himself.
14. What is a farm like during the rainy season? A. Beautiful C. Cloudy
B. Happy D. Rain
15. When does Mr. Fahri’s workday end? A. Morning C. Early morning
B. Night D. Noon
16. When does Mr. Fahri plough the land?
A. At the end of noon C. At the end of the rainy season
B. At the beginning of land D. At the beginning of the rainy season
This text below is for the questions 17 to 19
Rania is my sister. She is a … (17). She works in a …. (18) of Sukabumi city. She helps
17. A. Patient B. Doctor C. Nurse D. Dentist
18. A. Office B. Hospital C. School D. Market
19. A. Stove B. Medicine D. Blackboard D. School uniform
20. My father is a science teacher. He specialized in teaching living things. For example, he
explains parts of a flower to his students. The meaning of the underlined word is …. A. Menyanyikan C. Menyimpan
B. Menyebutkan D. Menjelaskan
This text below is for the questions 21 and 22
Mr. Bahri is giving some instructions to be done for his students. Observe his instruction and answer the question that follows.
Please work in groups of four or five. Observe the environment around you. Two groups observe the same objects. Here are the things to observe.
1. The number of family members in your own home.
2. Their characters (in your opinion), I mean wether they are nice, helpful, etc. 3. Name animal(s) around you.
4. The school personals I mean How many teachers, school guards, security, etc. All right well done. Have a nice work with your partner and I am waiting for the result in three days.
21. In the text above Mr. Bahri ask the students to observe some objects. What are meant by objects?
A. Benda-benda C. Sasaran B. Tujuan D. Masalah
22. Are the school staff among the objects need to observe? A. Yes, they are C. No, they aren’t
B. Yes, they do D. No, they don’t
Observe the dialogue below and answer the question 23 to 25 Jihan : Good morning, Ms. Yuli.
Ms. Yuli : Good morning, Jihan. Jihan : I’m sorry, I’m late.
Jihan : Thank you.
Ms. Yuli : Right. Now, Look at the picture. What’s this in English, Jesica? Jesica : It’s a ruler.
Ms. Yuli : Good. Now open your book on page ten and study the dialogue. 23. Who is late?
A. Ms. Yuli C. Jesica B. Jihan D. Mr. Yuli
24. What does Jihan say to Ms. Yuli?
A. I’m sorry, to hear that C. I’m sorry, I don’t understand B. I’m sorry, I’m late D. I’m sorry, come in.
25. The sentences below are the instruction, except… A. Come in, please.! C. Open your book!
B. Look at the picture! D. What is your name? This text below is for the questions 26 and 27
26. The caution above warns us to …. A. Make the flower wet
B. Walk on the slippery floor
C. Be careful to walk on the wet floor
D. Clean the wet floor so it won’t be slippery
27. Where do you usually find the notice above? A. On the street C. In the market
B. In the garden D. In the hospital
CAUTION! FLOOR SLIPPERY! WHEN WET OUT OF ORDER
28. What does the notice mean? A. The machine is out
B. The machine is broken C. The machine is not in order D. The machine is out of order
29. Lisna : Give me the chili sauce, please. Zul : ….
A. Here you are C. No, thanks B. Never mind D. It is so nice
Dila : Sorry, I don’t mean it. Saskya : ….
Dila : O.K, no problem.
A. Turn it down. C. Please put it here. B. Don’t play outside. D. Come in, please.
For number 31 below read the notice Line – cross – don’t – police – the 1 2 3 4 5
31. Arrange these words above into a good notice. A. 4-5-3-2-1 C. 3-2-5-4-1
B. 4-3-5-2-1 D. 3-2-1-4-5
This picture below for number 32.
32. The right sentence for warning sign above is …. A. Do not feed the cow. C. Do not take the cow.
B. Do not play in the pond. D. Stay away from the fence.
Line cross don’t police the
33. According to the picture above, the correct sentence is…. A. Turn on mobile phone.
B. Turn off mobile phone. C. Don’t put mobile phone. D. Don’t give mobile phone.
34. What does the teacher probably say to the student? A. Open the door.
B. Close the window. C. Sit down.
D. Clean the board.
off – your – before – computer – turn – leaving 1 2 3 4 5 6
35. Arrange these words above into a good instruction. A. 5-1-2-4-3-6 C. 5-1-6-3-4-2
B. 5-1-3-6-2-4 D. 5-1-3-4-2-6
Ms. Nuri is my aunt. She is an English teacher at SMPN 3 Sukabumi. She is 35 years old. She is tall and beautiful. She has round eyes, and pointed nose. She has straight hair. Her hair is fairly black. She has white skin. She is very smart. She is also very diligent and patient. She never angry to her student. She is a kind teacher and we love her very much.
36. What is Ms. Nuri?
A. Mechanic B. doctor C. Nurse D. Teacher
37. How old is she?
A. Thirty B. Thirty five C. Twenty D. Twenty five
38. Arrange these words into correct sentence based on the text above nose Dina flat doesn’t a have
1 2 3 4 5 6
A. 1-2-3-4-5-6 C. 2-4-3-5-1-6 B. 2-4-6-5-3-1 D. 2-4-5-6-1-3
39. Is she beautiful?
A. Yes, she is C. Yes, she does B. No, she isn’t D. No, she doesn’t
40. What is the color of her skin?
A. White B. Fairly white C. Black D. Fairly
This text below is for the questions 41 to 45 My House
I am Putri. I live in Sukabumi. My house is at no.25 Jl.Pemuda North Sukabumi. It’s not a big house. It’s medium. It’s painted grey. It has two floors. I like it anyway. It
has a small garden and a palm and a mango tree in front of the house. It looks green and
My house has four bedroom, two living rooms, a dining room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. My bedroom is in the front part of the house, next to the living room. My parents’ room is in the middle part of the house next to the dining room. The kitchen and the bathroom are at the back part of the house. I love my house very much. 41. Where does Putri live?
A. Jakarta B. Bandung C. Surabaya D. Sukabumi
43. Does Putri’s house have a garden? A. Yes, it doesn’t C. Yes, it does B. No, it doesn’t D. No, it does
44. Where is Putri’s bedroom?
A. In front of garden C. Next to the living room
B. In front of her parents’ room D. Next to the kitchen
45. Where can we find the kitchen and the bathroom?
A. At the back of living room C. In the middle part of the house B. At the back part of the house D. Next to the living room
Read part of song below and answer the questions 46 to 50! …. I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of a fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail 46. What is the suitable title for the song? A. A song of dream C. A fantasy dream B. A dream song D. I have a dream
47. “…. You can take the future even if you fail”. What is the meaning of the underlined word? A. Mimpi B. Gagal C. Sukses D. Masa depan
48. What are last words of each line? A. I, have, you, can C. I, have, dream, sing
B. sing, anything, tale, fail D. take, future, you, fail
49. “….to help me cope with anything”.
The underlined word has the opposite meaning with …. A. weak B. Nervous C. Hopeless D. Helpless
50. The song teaches us to be ….
A. Optimistic B. Pessimistic C. Spirit D. Fail
1. D 11. B 21. D 31. C 41 D 2. B 12. C 22. C 32. A 42 B 3. B 13. A 23. B 33. B 43 C 4. A 14. A 24. B 34. D 44 C 5. C 15. D 25. D 35. A 45 B 6. A 16. D 26. C 36. D 46 D 7. D 17. C 27. D 37. B 47 B 8. C 18. B 28. B 38. B 48 B 9. C 19. B 29. A 39. A 49 D 10. B 20. D 30. A 40. A 50 A