1. A : Hi, Jane, how are you? B : , how are you? A : I’m OK.
a. How do you do b. Fine thanks c. Good morning d. Yes, I am b. I’m from Banjarmasin c. I’m Charlie Mr Murphy’s house is?
B : .
Soal Latihan UKK KTSP SMP Kelas 7
Bahasa Inggris Plus Jawaban
11. Teacher : Dani, open the window,
A : That’s 10,000 rupiahs, please. A : Here you are.
22. Hello, ’m William.
24. A : What’s the time? B : It’s twenty À ve to six. a.
25. Susan has breakfast in . a. the bathroom
b. the dining room c. the bedroom d. the living room
26. You receive guests in . a. the living room
b. the dining room c. the bedroom d. the bathroom
27. We usually cook food in . a. the bathroom
b. the bedroom c. the kitchen d. the living room
28. We in the living room. a. eat dinner
b. watch TV c. sleep d. take a bath
Read the following text to answer questions 29— 34.
M y name is Janis. I am twelve years old. I live in Genuk Krajan, Semarang. Here are the names of my friends, their ages and addresses.
A ddress Name
Teto Boy 11 years 18, Genuk Perbalan, Semarang Laras Girl 12 years 74, Jalan Menur, Semarang Tamtam Boy 12 years 6, Jalan Kamboja, Semarang Tammy Girl 10 years 11, Jalan Mataram, Semarang
Aini Girl 10 years 3, Pegulon Indah, Kendal
Ulil Boy 11 years 27, Genuk Krajan, Semarang
Guntur Boy 12 years 20, Genuk Perbalan, Semarang
Sex A ge
29. How old is Janis?
She is years old.
a. 10 c. 12
b. 11 d. 13
30. Tamtam lives at .
31. Who lives next to each other? a. Teto and Laras.
b. Teto and Guntur. c. Tamtam and Tammy. d. Aini and Ulil
32. Tammy and Aini are . a. ten years old
b. eleven years old c. twelve years old d. thirteen years old 33. Who lives near Janis?
a. Ulil. b. Guntur. c. Laras. d. Tamtam.
34. Do you to eat vegetable? a. likes
b. like c. liked d. to like
35. The children of my aunt and uncle are
a. daughters b. sons c. cousins d. brothers
36. My cousins’ father is my . a. father
b. mother c. aunt d. uncle
37. My cousins’ mother is my . a. father
b. mother c. aunt d. uncle 38.
What is the girl doing?
a. She is reading a book. b. She is reading a magazine. c. She is reading a newspaper. d. She is writing a letter. 39.
What is the boy doing? a. He is mopping the Á oor. b. He is cleaning the bathtub. c. He is cutting the grass. d. He is sweeping the yard. 40.
The sign means “ ” a. Don’t be noisy please. b. Don’t take the photographs. c. Don’t bring pets
d. Keep off the grass.
Read the text to answer questions 41— 45.
I am Kenny. I am in year 1 SMP Puring. I go to school on foot. I wear a uniform to school. I wear a white shirt and a pair of blue shorts. I wear a badge too. I like to wear a T-shirt and a pair of shorts at home. I like to wear slippers, too.
Text by A rtono W ardiman
41. What does Kenny wear to school? He wears to school.
c. a T-shirt d. sandals
42. What does Kenny like to wear at home?
He like to wear T-shirt, a pair of shorts
44. Why does Kenny wear a badge? a. To look smart.
Read the text to answer questions 46— 50.
The Jackson Family
Mr. Jackson is an American teacher, but he lives and works in Denpasar. He teaches English at SMP 8. He is a very good teacher. His students like him.
His wife is an Indonesian. She comes from Medan. They have one son and one daughter. The children go to a primary school.
Mr. Jackson’s house is made of wood. It has À ve rooms: a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and two bedrooms. The Jacksons have a house maid to help Mrs. Jackson to do the house work. The maid comes from Bantul. The underlined word refers to Mr. Jackson’s . The sentence means .
a. Mr. Jackson is a carpenter b. Mr. Jackson likes to collect wood c. The materials of Mr. Jackson’s house
are from wood
1. Pour 250cc of hot water, stir well. 2. Wait about 3 minutes until the porridge
3. Empty instant porridge and chicken powder into a bowl.
4. Superporridge is ready to serve.
5. Add soy sauce, chili sauce, crackers and shallots.
Karate Sat. 3.00 pm
English tuition class Tues. 6.00pm
Attend Art class
wed. 6.30 pm Swimming
7.00 pm Fri.
1. What does Maya do on Friday?
2. When does Maya have her English tuition class? 3. Who does Maya visit on Sunday?
4. Why is Maya not able to play basketball with Adi on Tuesday? 5. If Adi wants to visit Maya, which is the best day?
Things to Do
C. Read Maya’s schedule and answer the questions.
A. 1. b
2. b 3. d 4. b 5. a 6. d 7. c 8. d 9. b 10. b
11. d 12. d 13. c 14. b 15. c 16. d 17. a 18. c 19. a 20. c
21. c 22. a 23. b 24. a 25. b 26. a 27. c 28. b 29. c 30. d
31. b 32. a 33. a 34. b 35. c 36. d 37. c 38. c 39. d 40. c
41. a 42. b 43. b 44. c 45. d 46. b 47. a 48. d 49. c0 50. c
C. 1. She goes swimming.
2. She has English tuition class at 6.00 pm on Tuesday. 3. Her grandmother.