Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs
40+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs dan Kunci Jawaban Terbaru - Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali
mempelajari Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs ini, adik adik bisa
menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah
rincian Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs Semester 2.. SELAMAT
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas 2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan huruf a,b atau c didepan jawaban yang benar !
This text below is for the questions 1 - 3
My Favorite Animal
My favorite animal is rabbit. Rabbit has two long ears. Its eyes are big and black, but when it is dark its eyes are red. It has two long teeth. Its nose is small and soft pink. Its tail is soft, round and small like a cotton ball. Its legs are small. It doesn’t walk, it jumps. It is vegetarian and its favorite food are carrots. Rabbits are very cute.
1. How many ears does the rabbit have? a. Two ears
b. Four ears c. Three ears d. Five ears
2. Does it has short teeth? a. Yes, it does
3. What is the title of the text? a. Rabbits are very cute
b. My Favorite Animal c. My Animal
4. This animal lives in the sea and has 8 tentacles. What animal is it? a. Octopus
b. Elephant c. Zebra d. Tiger
5. Lisna : Give me the chilli sauce, please. Zul : ……….
a. Here you are b. Never mind c. No, thanks d. It is so nice
The text below is for questions number 6 – 10
I am Putri. I live in Sukabumi. My house is at no.25 Jl.Pemuda North Sukabumi. It’s not a big house. It’s medium. It’s painted grey. It has two floors. I like it anyway. It has a small garden and a palm and a mango tree in front of the house. It looks green and nice.
My house has four bedroom, two living rooms, a dining room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. My bedroom is in the front part of the house, next to the living room. My parents’ room is in the middle part of the house next to the dining room. The kitchen and the bathroom are at the back part of the house. I love my house very much.
6. Where does Putri live? a. Jakarta
b. Bandung c. Surabaya d. Sukabumi
a. One b. Two c. Three d. Four
8. Does Putri’s house has a garden? a. Yes it doesn’t
b. No, it doesn’t c. Yes, it does d. No, it does
9. Where is putri’s bedroom? a. In front of the garden
b. In front of her parents room c. Next to the living room d. Next to the kitchen
10. Where can we find the kitchen and the bathroom? a. At the back of living room
b. At the back part of the house c. In the middle part of the house d. Next to the living room
11. Ani : ……….? Ida : I think it’s great!
a. Have you read this book?
b. What do you think about this book? c. What is it?
d. Do you know this?
12. Kate : we’ll have a long holiday next month. What are you going to do in this holiday?
Yani : ……….. Kate : I hope you have a nice trip. Complete the dialogue above. a. I’m thinking of going to Bali b. Sorry, I can’t tell you
c. It’s not your business d. I don’t know what to do
a. You must sing
b. You should lie down and have some rest c. I will take you to the hospital
d. I must take some rest too
14. Cathrine : Do you like watching movies? Nadine : ………..
Cathrine : What is your favorite movie?
Nadine : My favorite movie is Ayat – Ayat Cinta The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is? a. I love watching movies
b. I dislike watching movie c. I hate watching movie d. It’s not my favorite one
15. Alex : How do you feel about this omelet? Bram : It is very tasty. I like this food.
Alex : I agree with you.
From the dialogue we know that ………. a. Alex dislike the omelet
b. Bram doesn’t like omelet
c. Bram loves omelet, while Alex hate it d. Bram and Alex likeS omelet
16. Alice : Hi Adam! Do you know where my mother is? Adam : She’s ………. The theatre
a. Under b. At c. In d. On
17. Joko : I had five pounds …….. my pocket
Riana : Poor you. Then, should I treat you for this time? a. In
b. At c. On d. Below
18. Dilan : Where did you go? I couldn’t find you.
a. Above b. On c. In d. At
19. Sinta : Do you need any help mom? Mother : Yes, please. I can’t find my glasses. The underlined words express?
a. Preference b. Apology c. Offering help d. Asking opinion
20. Marta : It’s very hot here. ………? Lina : Sure, No problem.
a. Could you close the door?
b. Would you mind if I turn on the fan? c. May I leave now?
d. Would you turn off the fan?
21. Rina : Finally, It’s break time. ………….. a cup of tea? Rama : That’s very nice of you.
a. Shall I have b. May you get me c. Would you like d. May you help me get
22. She ……….. her cat everyday a. To feed
b. Feed c. Feeds d. Feeding
23. I ……….. always ……….. to the dentist a. Do not, go
b. Does not, go c. Do not, went d. Does not, went
b. Yes, I like to sing c. Yes, I am liking to sing d. Yes I liked to sing
25. Mom : Do you enjoy playing in the park? Me : ………
a. No, I does not enjoy playing in the park b. No, I no enjoy playing in the park c. No, I don’t enjoy playing in the park d. No, I don’t enjoys playing in the park
26. Jane : Roxy, what do you think of the cake I made for you? Roxy : It’s really delicious! I love it!
Jane : Thank you.
From the dialogue above, Jane is ……. a. Asking for an opinion
b. Asking for help
c. Requesting an attention d. Giving an item
For question number 27 – 30, choose the correct word to complete the text below.
We get almost all of our vitamins and minerals from the food we ……. (27). One of the reason why junk food is bad for you is that it fills you up ……….. (28), doesn’t contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
The two most important minerals are calcium and iron. You need calcium for strong ……. (29) and teeth. Iron helps your blood to carry oxygen……..(30) your body. We normally get our minerals from meat and fish.
27. a. Buy b. Eat c. Drink d. Cook
28. a. Or b. And c. But d. So
b. Bones c. Feet d. Legs
30. a. At b. Outside c. Among d. Around
Translate the sentence below into English (Simple present tense)
1. Aku tidak suka musik barat
2. Gina pergi ke sekolah dengan berjalan kaki setiap hari ...
3. Jangan berbohong padaku, aku tidak suka itu. ... 4. Seekor kucing mempunyai empat kaki ... 5. Ibuku suka memasak setiap hari
Read the text below to answer question number 6 – 10
The Jackson Family
Mr. Jackson is an American teacher, but he lives and works in Denpasar. He teaches English at SMP 8. He is a very good teacher. His students like him.
His wife is an Indonesian. She comes from Medan. They have one son and one daughter. Both of them are primary school student’s
Mr. Jackson’s house is made of wood. It has five rooms; a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and two bedrooms. The Jacksons have a housemaid to help Mrs. Jackson to do the house work. Their maid comes from Bantul.
6. What does Mr. Jackson do as a job? 7. Where do the Jacksons stay?
8. She comes from medan (line 3)
The underlined word refers to Mr. Jackson’s ………
KEY ANSWER (Kunci Jawaban)
1. A. TWO EARS 2. D. NO IT DOESN'T
3. B. MY FAVORITE ANIMAL 4. A. OCTOPUS
5. A. HERE YOU ARE 6. D. SUKABUMI 7. B. TWO
8. C. YES IT DOES
9. B. IN FRONT OF HER PARENTS ROOM 10. B. AT THE BACK PART OF THE HOUSE
11. B. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK? 12. A. I'M THINKING OF GOING TO BALI
13. B. YOU SHOULD LIE DOWN AND HAVE SOME REST 14. A. I LOVE WATCHING MOVIES
15. D. BRAM AND ALEX LIKES OMELETE 16. B. AT
17. A. IN 18. B. ON
19. C. OFFERING HELP
20. B. WOULD YOU MIND IF I TURN ON THE FAN 21. C. WOULD YOU LIKE
22. C. FEEDS
23. A. DO NOT, GO
24. B. YES, I LIKE TO SING
25. C. NO, I DON'T ENJOY PLAYING IN THE PARK 26. A, ASKING FOR AN OPINION
27. B. EAT 28. C. BUT 29. B. BONES 30. C. AMONG
5. MY MOTHER LOVES TO COOK EVERYDAY 6. MR. JACKSON IS A TEACHER
7. THE JACKSONS STAY IN DENPASAR 8. WIFE
9. A KITCHEN, A BATHROOM, A LIVING ROOM, AND TWO BEDROOMS 10. SHE IS FROM BANTUL
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan
adanya 40+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs dan Kunci