1Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI
Choose the correct answer for the questions below!
This is my school. The headmaster is in the office. There is a library near a classroom; my school has a schoolyard and a toilet. In the yard there is a flag. There is a teacher in front of the classroom and there are students in the garden.
1. Where is the headmaster? He is in... A. the classroom
B. the office C. library D. toilet
2. There is a ... near a classroom. A. Classroom
B. Office C. Library D. Toilet
3. My school has...
A. a schoolyard and a toilet B. a classroom
C. toilet and waiting room D. Toilet and bench.
4. Who is in front of classroom? He is... A. headmaster C. student B. a teacher D. School guard
5. It is a...
A. windy C. Rainy day B. cloudy D. Sunny day
6. Mitha ... playing computer game.
A. has C. are
B. am D. is
7. Is this a bird? ... It is a butterfly A. Yes, it is
2Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com C. No, it is not
D. No, it is
8. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some... A. milk
B. Feather C. Eggs D. Skin
. Do you like ho olate? Yes…. A.I done
B.I does C.I did D.I do
10. My mother ... in the kitchen every day. A. cooks
B. cook C. cooked D. cooking
11. eating - like -some – I- cake in good sentence is….
A.I like some eating cake B.I eating like some cake C.I like eating some cake D. I like some cake eating
12. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I can get some food in ... A. hospital
B. school C. post office D. restaurant
13. have - lunch - we - to – want in good sentence is
A. We have to want lunch B. We lunch to have want C. We want to lunch have D. We want to have lunch
14. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in classroom. He is a ... A. doctor C. teacher
B. farmer D. typist
3Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com form. She wears blouse and skirt for shopping.
A. she does ’t ear louse a d skirt for shopping B. “he does ’t ears louse a d skirt for shopping C. “he do ’t ear louse a d skirt for shopping D. “he do ’t ears blouse and skirt for Shopping
16. Please change the sentence into positive form. Do you like meatball? A. like you are meatball
B. you like are meatball C. meatball are you like D. You like meatball
17. Please change the sentence into interrogative form. There is a raincoat. A. A raincoat is there
B. Is a raincoat there C. Is there a raincoat D. There a raincoat is
. There…..trousers o the ad
A. is C. do
B. are D. does
. My other……a ke aya for atte di g eddi g party. A. wear C. wears
B. is D. Are
. Ra dy a d I…..T-shirt and shorts for playing badminton. A.Wears C. Is
B.Are D. Wear
22. .4 WIB. It is…….
A. twenty minutes to eleven B. twenty minutes past eleven C. twenty minutes to ten D. twenty minutes past nine
23. It is five minutes to i e….. A. 08.05
B. 08.50 C. 09.05 D. 08.55
4Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com B. 08.30
C. 03.07 D. 07.07
25. It is quarter to eleven A. 09.11
B. 11.45 C. 11.15 D.10.45
26. It is five to four A. 11.40 B. 04.55 C. 04.05 D.11.05
…..ti e is it now? A. What B. When C. Where D. How
28. . . It is…….
A. ten minutes past twelve B. ten minutes to twelve C. ten minutes to eleven D. ten minutes past eleven
. . . It is…..
A. a quarter to eight B. a quarter past eight C. a quarter to nine D. a quarter past nine
. . . It is…..
A. ten minutes to two B. ten minutes to one C. ten minutes past two D. ten minutes past one
31. We can fly like a …..
A. cow C. fish
5Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com 32. It can bark like a ….
A. cat C. dog
B. cow D. rabbit
. The……. a hop.
A. kangaroo C. butterfly
B. cock D. hen
. The s ake a …..
A. climb C. swim
B. slither D. fly
. Cro odile is a ……a i al A. cute
B. beautiful C. dangerous D. interesting
Text for no. 36-40
O “u day A i does ’t go to s hool. “he goes to arket with her mother. She wants to buy some vegetables such as cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Then she goes to the fishmonger to buy some goldfish and cuttlefish. In the market is very crowded.
36. The appropriate title for the text above is... A. Going to the market
B. Going to the hospital C. Going to the zoo
D. Going to the restaurant
36. She buys some ... at the fishmonger. A. Goldfish and crab
B. Goldfish and cuttlefish C. goldfish and potatoes D. carrot and goldfish
. A is goes to arket o …….. A. Sunday
B. Monday C. Saturday D. Tuesday
. The situatio i the arket is ery …….. A. silent
6Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD/MI – Hindayani.com C. happily
Text no. 39-40
Waiter : Hello, good after oo , ay Ihelp you?
Customer : Good after oo . Yes, I a t to order so e food Waiter : What do you a t to order, “ir?
Customer : I a t a plate of fried ri e a d fried hi ke Waiter : Wait a i ute, “ir
Customer : OK
39. The conversation above take place in the... A. Hospital
B. Restaurant C. Market D. Zoo