SOAL UJIAN AKHIR TAHUN BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SD
On Sunday Ani doesn’t go to school. She goes to market with her mother. She wants to buy some vegetables such as cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Then she goes to the fishmonger to buy some goldfish and cuttlefish. In the market is very crowded. 1. The appropriate tittle for the text above is ……..
A. Going to the market B. Going to the hospital C. Going to the zoo D. Going to the restaurant
2. …….. and …….. go to market A. Ani and her sister
B. Ani and her brother C. Ani and her mother D. Ani and her father
3. She buys some …….. and …….. at the fishmonger.
A. Goldfish and crab B. Goldfish and cuttlefish C. goldfish and potatoes D. carrot and goldfish
4. Anis goes to market on …….. A. Sunday
B. Monday C. Saturday D. Tuesday
5. The situation in the market is very ……..
A. silenty B. noisy C. happily D. crowded
6. Ade : Where are you sleeping? Andri : I sleep in the …….. A. Living room
C. Bedroom D. Kitchen
7. I want to take a bath, I need a …….. to wash my body.
A. Soap B. Toothpaste C. Detergent D. Shampoo
8. She wants to make a line. She needs a ……..
A. Eraser B. Ruler C. Blackboard D. Vase
9. Student : “I am …….. sir, I come late.” Teacher : “That’s ok, please sit down.” A. Good
B. Fine C. Sorry D. Thank you
10. Nita : ” …….. you close the door?” Ari : “Oh sure. I’ll close it.”
Nita : “Thank you.” Ari : “You’re welcome.” A. May
B. Can C. Please D. Let’s
11. Mr. Hasan is my aunt’s husband, he is my ……..
A. uncle B. grandfather C. mother D. grandmother
12. Mr. Tono : Excuse me, Sir, where do you live?
Mr. Yamin : I live …….. Bandung A. At
13. Waiter : “Hello, good afternoon, may I help you?”
Customer : “Good afternoon. Yes, I want to order some food.”
Waiter : “What do you want to order, Sir?” Customer : “I want a plate of fried rice and fried chicken.”
Waiter : “Wait minute, Sir.” Customer : “Sure.”
The conversation above take place in the ……..
A. Hospital B. Restaurant C. Market D. Zoo
14. Want – see – I – to – movie – film – the – a – in.
The right arrangement is …….. A. I want to see a film in the movie B. I see want a film in the movie C. I want to see movie in a film D. I want a film to see in the movie
15. Don’t forget to stuck a …….. on the envelope.
A. Stamp B. Picture C. Register letter D. Ticket
16. A hole on the top of the mountain is called ……..
A. Slopes B. Hill C. Crater D. River
17. I want to buy spine candy. I need some …….. to buy it.
A. Money B. Check C. Coin D. Ticket
18. Anita has …….. She often goes to the closet. She need an oralite.
A. headache B. thyphoid
19. …….. is a place for tourists to stay when they spend a holiday.
A. Post office B. Hotel C. Movie D. Bank
20. I like a slice of …….. I’ll put some jam and cheese on it.
A. Sausage B. Fried Rice C. Potato D. Bread
21. It is a name of vegetable. The color is purple.
A. Cabbage B. Brinjal C. Carrot D. Cucumber
22. Ari has seven marbles, Rudi has three marbles.
They have …….. marbles. A. eleven
B. nine C. ten D. twelve
23. What time is it …….. A. It is a quarter to nine B. It is a quarter past nine C. It is quarter past nine D. It is nine past quarter
24. Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is …….. A. Wednesday
B. Sunday C. Monday D. Thursday
25. We are celebrating Kartini’s day on ……..
26. He learns about geography and economics in …….. subject. A. Mathematics
B. Science C. English D. Social science
27. My Father is a …….. He can fly an airplane.
A. Teacher B. Pilot C. Engineer D. Carpenter
28. My classroom is clean, but your classroom is ……..
A. Clever B. Rich C. Dirty D. Beautiful
The right arrangement is …….. A. Schoolguard
B. Guardschool C. Schoolgaurd D. Carpenter
30. I have …….. every morning, before going to school.
A. Lunch B. Dinner C. Hungry D. Breakfast
31. Tomorrow I will go to Jakarta. I take a …….. from station.
A. Train B. Bus C. Airplane D. Ship
32. The beautiful beach in Sukabumi is ……..
A. Pangandaran B. Carita C. Sanur
D. Pelabuhan Ratu
33. Mr. Arman is a farmer. He works in the ……..
A. Post office B. Rice field C. School D. Hospital
34. I wear a …….. on my neck. The colour is pink.
A. Shorts B. Shirt C. Tie D. Belt
35. My mother wears a …….. on her finger.
A. necklace B. ring C. hair band D. hat