UJIAN AKHIR SEKOLAH SEKOLAH DASAR / MI TAHUN PELAJARAN 2012/2013
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris Kelas : VI (enam)
Hari / Tanggal : ... Nama : ………... Waktu : ... No Absen : ………
PETUNJUK UMUM :
1. Tulislah Nama dan Nomor pada sudut kanan atas pada lembar jawabmu ! 2. Bacalah tiap – tiap soal dengan sebaik – baiknya !
3. Kerjakan lebih dahulu soal yang kamu anggap paling mudah !
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaan sebelum kamu serahkan pada Bapak / Ibu Guru !
1. The sun shines brightly. It is a ________. a. Windy
b. Cloudy c. Rainy day d. Sunny day
2. What season if the trees, houses and land become wet?
It is ________. a. Dry season b. Rainy season c. Windy d. Cloudy
3. This Lala is studying English in the classroom. She is a ________. a. student
b. singer c. actress d. athlete
4. Ucil and Pampam are playing in the yard. They are playing ________.
a. Football b. Marbles c. Cricket d. Kite
5. The boys are in the field. They are ________football.
a. Play b. Plays c. Played d. Playing
6. Agil _______ playing computer game. a. Has
b. Am c. Are d. Is
7. I send my letters in ________. a. Hospital
b. Post Office c. Market d. School 8. Is this a bird?
________ It is a butterfly. a. Yes, it is
b. Yes, it is not
c. No, it is not d. No, it is
9. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some ________.
a. Milk b. Feather c. Eggs d. Skin
10. This food is ________. a. Jelly
b. Water c. Cake d. Ice cream
The Text For 11-15
On Sunday Ani doesn’t go to school. She goes to market with her mother. She wants to buy some vegetables such as cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Then she goes to the fishmonger to buy some goldfish and cuttlefish. In the market is very crowded.
11. The appropriate tittle for the text above is ……..
a. Going to the market b. Going to the hospital c. Going to the zoo d. Going to the restaurant 12. …….. and …….. go to market
a. Ani and her sister b. Ani and her brother c. Ani and her mother d. Ani and her father
13. She buys some …….. and …….. at the fishmonger.
a. Goldfish and crab b. Goldfish and cuttlefish c. goldfish and potatoes d. carrot and goldfish 14. Anis goes to market on ……..
a. Sunday b. Monday c. Saturday d. Tuesday
15. The situation in the market is very …….. a. Silenty
16. Ade : Where are you sleeping? Teacher : “That’s ok, please sit down.” a. Good
Ari : “You’re welcome.” a. May
23. Waiter : “Hello, good afternoon, may I help you?”
Customer : “Good afternoon. Yes, I want to order some food.”
Waiter : “What do you want to order, Sir?”
Customer : “I want a plate of fried rice and fried chicken.”
Waiter : “Wait minute,Sir.” Customer : “Sure.”
The conversation above take place in the ……..
The right arrangement is …….. a. I want to see a film in the movie closet. She need an oralite.
32. Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is …….. a. Wednesday
b. Sunday c. Monday d. Thursday
33. We are celebrating Kartini’s day on ……..
34. My Father is a …….. He can fly an airplane.
a. Teacher b. Pilot c. Engineer d. Carpenter
35. My classroom is clean, but your classroom is ……..
a. Clever b. Rich c. Dirty d. Beautiful
36. I have …….. every morning, before going to school.
a. Lunch b. Dinner c. Hungry d. Breakfast
37. Tomorrow I will go to Jakarta. I take a …….. from station.
a. Train b. Bus c. Airplane d. Ship
38. Mr. Arman is a farmer. He works in the ……..
a. Post office b. Rice field c. School d. Hospital
39. I wear a …….. on my neck. The colour is pink.
a. Shorts b. Shirt c. Tie d. Belt
40. My mother wears a …….. on her finger. a. Necklace
b. ring c. hair band d. hat