I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d!
(Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan menyilang (x) huruf a, b, c, atau d!)
1. The traffic sign means that you can't ... here
a. park b. stop c. turn d. start
2. We are not allowed to turn ....
a. left b. right c. forward d. around
3. It is a ....
a. T-junction b. crossroad c. zebra cross d. traffic light
4. Bandung is located in .... a. East Java
b. West Java c. Central Java d. Bogor
Text for number 5 and 6
5. Dewi usually ... on Sunday. a. reads books
b. gardening c. singing d. dancing
6. Tantry likes to ... on Sunday. a. study
b. go to school c. play doll d. watch TV
7. Tiara and Bimo go to the ... on holiday.
a. beach b. zoo c. mountain d. temple
8. My brother is playing ... in the park.
a. roller skate b. skateboard c. marbles d. toycar
9. We go to Borobudur temple by ....
a. car b. van c. bus
a. surfing b. fishing c. reading d. singing
11. My grandfather is ... than my grandmother. a. old
b. older c. oldest d. more old
12. Tania always gets the first rank in her class. She is the ... student in the class. a. clever
14. The opposite of south is .... a. north
b. east c. west d. southwest
15. The opposite of long is .... a. big
b. short c. large d. small
II. Translate the sentences into Indonesian!
(Terjemahkan kalimat-kalimat berikut ke dalam bahasa Indonesia!) 16. The cat is under the chair.
17. The book is on the table.
18. Post office is beside the hospital 19. My house is on Jl.Benteng. 20. Pencil is longer than eraser.
III. Arrange the words into good sentences!
KUNCI JAWABAN 1. a 6. d 11. b 2. b 7. d 12. c 3. a 8. b 13. c 4. b 9. c 14. a 5. a 10.b 15. b
16. Kucing di bawah kursi. 17. Buku di atas meja.
18. Kantor pos disamping rumah sakit. 19. Rumah saya di jalan benteng.
20. Pensil lebih panjang daripada penghapus.
21. Where is the post office?
22. The train runs faster than the bus. 23. She is playing doll.