Mata pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris Kelas : VI (Enam)
Tanggal : ……… N a m a : ………
W a k t u : 120 Menit No. Absen : ………
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (X) A, B, C, or D!
1. Indonesia has two seasons. They are ….
A. rainy and summer C. dry and autumn B. winter and spring D. rainy and dry
2. Roni : “may I borrow your umbrella please!” Rosa : “ …. “
4. Surabaya is in … province.
A. West Java C. East Java
SOAL LATIHAN UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SEMESTER 1/ GANJIL
10. Adi : “Do you like football?” Budi : “Yes. I ….
A. does C. do
B. am D. like
11. Mount Galunggung is in ….
A. Garut C. Bandung
B. Tasikmalaya D. Subang
12. Doctors work in the ….
A. Post Office C. Bank
15. In … people usually wear to sweater
A. Spring C. autumn
B. Summer D. winter
16. There are … season in sub tropical area
A. two . C. four
B. three D. five
17. We can enjoy sea scenery and sunlight. The situation is at the ….
A. beach C. river
Moeslems do sholatJumat in this place.
20. We can save our money in the ….
A. Bank C. hospital
21. This is Rina’s birthday cake.
23. This is Dewi’s family. They are happy because they are on holiday. We can say … to them.
A. Happy birthday C. Have nice day
B. Happy holiday D. Have nice sleep
24. This is Indonesian food. It is ….
A. spaghetti C. gado-gado
B. pizza D. bread
25. Volley balls team of SDN Bojongsoang wins on the competition. We can say ….
A. Congratulation C. Happy holiday
B. Happy birthday D. Have nice day
I. Fill in the blanks with suitable words!
26. I like vegetables, but I don’t like ….
27. Boys like playing this sport. It is . . . .
28. Mount TangkubanParahu is in the northen of ….
II. Answers these questions correctly !
36. In rainy season, people usually wear . . . and . . .
37. Name these picture!
Picture A is . . . Picture B is . . . Picture C is . . .
38. Mention name of the seasons in sub tropical country !
39. Mention name of beach in West Java province that you know!