1. The simulation which gives the best result is the simulation with fixed order period and considering the discount of delivery cost. The order will be scheduled every four days, and the limit of order quantity is 25 mixed items for each order period. Schedules of order are 4 days period, but the order decision depends on the reorder point (ROP). The order quantity is calculated by subtracting TSL with the number of stock.
CVRojo as a newcomer insanitary industry is trusted to be an authorized dealer of some brands. There are many brands ofsanitary ware that dominate the sanitary industry, such as Toto Sanitary, Hansgrohe, Kohler, American Standard, Blanco Germany, and Ina Sanitary. The well known brands compete with new sanitary brands which mostly are imported from china, such as WellSanitary, Beyond, and Lexus Sanitary Ware. China sanitary ware becomes the most wanted products because of the cheaper price than the well known brands.
This staged has done by interviewing the auditor and warehouse personnel to identify what kind of data that exist in the databases in order to support the simulation and analysis of this research. The information at the stock card, documents of purchase order (PO), and selling memorandum, and direct order (DO), is collected to support the simulation. The data then being sorted using Microsoft Excel.
In the educational context, the function of English is as a tool of communication to access information globally, to build interpersonal relationships, to share information, and to appreciate the language esthetic in English culture (Depdiknas, 2003). English writing is one of the active skills that can assess students’ formal knowledge. Assessing this matter is not easy job and it relates what Cynthia Ozick et al., (1988) said as famous creative writers that for the first time to be a writer they had trouble to put the first word on paper. However, they did very often it to begin their imagination over to make simpler, trust, change, and then the last to spark our creativity.
In this research the author has confidence that study literature includes an approach to texts as cultural artifacts. Using literature as a language resource includes starting from the fact that literature is language in use consequently being exploited for language learning resolutions. The concept of model in academic literacy is as a framework structure for understanding writing and reading practices that is based on the hypothesis that the students will not learn to write wellin the academic context unless they comprehend the nature and resolutions of such writing. Writing does not only reflect the knowledge, but also construct and create thinking it.
The result of data analysis shows that there is no positivity effect and significant influence between the interest of learning to the learning result on the Productive subject. The results of this study are not in accordance with previous research conducted by Putri & Isnani (2015: 124) that there is a significant positive influence between the interest on learning outcomes. The results of this study are also not aligned with the opinion Tu'u (2004: 80) that interest and high attention on the subjects will have a good impact on student achievement. Differences between the results of research conducted with previous research, this can be due to the characteristics of students at each school is different, thus causing student interest in learning to productive subjects differently. Results of study not only measured by the level of student interest, but is thought to be influenced by other factors such as, health factors, disability, intelligence, attention, talent, maturity, readiness, fatigue, how parents educate, relationships between family members , the house, the family's economic situation, understanding parents, different cultural backgrounds, the students' activities in society, mass media, friends get along, shape people's lives (Slameto, 2010: 54-71).
Scucka J., Soucek K., 2007, Architecture and Properties of Geocomposite Materials with Polyurethane Binders (Methods and Results of Laboratory andin situ Research at IGN ASCR). In czech, Ostrava (CZ) Institute of geonics ASCR, v.v.i., 247 p.
1. The difference in the value of the slump caused by the condition of the mixture and the workability. If the condition of mixture is wet so the workability will be ease to work but the slump is big. If the condition of mixture is hard so the workability will be difficult to work but the slump is small.
“I'm sorry I can't be more than I am….” There were tears in his eyes as he looked at her and held her hand. “I'm sorry about all this,” he said sadly, and with that, she leaned forward and kissed him as he sat in his chair, and he gently pulled her toward him, and she sat on his lap as he kissed her. Their kisses were filled with tenderness and passion, and the memory of all they had hoped for, barely tasted, and lost too soon. And as he held her, for an instant he forgot his lost manhood, and felt desire race through him like a tide that could not be turned back, and neither of them had any inclination to. The force of what they felt for each other was irresistible and overwhelmed them both. And suddenly, for one single shining instant, he was no longer afraid. They kissed for a long time, and they were both breathless when he pulled away from her, and without explaining it, or saying anything to each other, she helped him
The percentage of domestication is 28,35% and 71,64% for foreignization. Hence, it indicates that foreignization is mostly employed in this research. The result shows that the method of translation found in the novel The Rainbow Troops named after the original novel Laskar Pelangi by Andrea Hirata is foreignization ideology. Here, the category of organization, customs, activities, procedures, and concepts (political and administrative, religious, artistic) is mostly employed in foreignization, followed by Ecology, social culture, and material culture. In domestication ideology, the category of organization, customs, activities, procedures, and concepts is mostly found, and followed by ecology, material culture, social culture, and habits.
Kangari, R. (1995) Risk Management Perception and Trendsof US Construction, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 121, 422-429. Kerzner, H. (2004) Project Management, Ohio: Baldwin-Wallace College Barea. Kezsbom, D.S. and Edward, K. (2001) The New Dynamic Project Managament:
Rapid Prototyping (RP) is the physical modeling of a design using a special class of machine technology. The advantages of RP include the fact that objects to a manageable, straightforward, and relatively fast process. CV. Anugerah Mulia, the owner of Chocolate Monggo brand, wants to develop a Borobudur stuppa, chocolate mold. Utilizing CAD/CAE/CAM solution from Delcam and Roland Modela MDX-40, the CNC prototyping machine, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (UAJY) is able to create a high quality of detail and complex contour of Borobudur Stuppa. The RP process in this research is initiated by 2D drawing from CV Anugerah Mulia, Chocolate Monggo’s firm. Because the fix dimension is not determined yet, there are steps to determine machinable dimension. After the dimesion is determined, the 2D drawing is then traced and built up to 3D drawing in Delcam PowerShape until a master mold CAD model is ready. The master mold CAD model is analyzed and verified to check its machinability. After being verified, the CAM data is then prepared in Delcam PowerMill. The outputs of the CAM data preparation are machine simulation, NC codes, and estimation of machining time. These outputs facilitates user (UAJY) to estimate the Rapid Prototyping cost. Therefore, CV Anugerah Mulia, as the customer, is able to make a decision whether to continue or to stop the process based on the cost quoted and the CAD model. By the end of the research, a rapid-prototyped master mold with dimension 170 x 110 x 35 mm and a chocolate mold are obtained. The Rapid Prototyping cost becomes Rp 1,273,700.00.
• Saat diaplikasikan ke pada penilaian aktiva, konservatisme menghasilkan aturan mana yang lebih rendah antara biaya dan nilai pasar (lower ofcost or market), yang berarti bahwa aktiva dicatat pada nilai yang lebih rendah antara biaya atau nilai pasarnya.
4. Application of genetic counseling for peoples who are at risk of having early-onset myopia, such as females, high frequent readers and people with family history of myopia. So, they can reduce the risk and maintain the good visual acuity last longer.
Lin, Feng-Li. (2011). Is Earnings Management Opportunistic or Beneficial in Taiwan? Application of Panel Smooth Transition Regression Model. the Firms listed on th he e Te Teh hran S Sto tock ck Exchange, Interdisciplinary Journa of Contemp mpo orary Research in Business volum me e 6 number 2, pp. 1-15 Financial A Accounting Sta an ndar ards ds Board. (2008). Stat tem ement of Financia
1. According to the answer given by the respondents, most respondents have assumption that they are usual deal with problems which commonly caused conflict in construction project during construction phase, based on their experience working in construction industry. From the data collection we can conclude that conflict over administrative procedures is usually occur in the contractors with main cause is procedure of report which not clear, followed by difficulties in procedure of working permission, and the last is description of job, duty, and responsibility which not clear. Conflict over resource is also usually occur in contractors with causes, material and equipment were not appropriate with the quality and quantity in the first rank, amount of worker was not appropriate with the activities in the second rank, and mobilization of material resources and equipment is not based on the schedule in the third rank. The last is conflict over cost with main causes, which are inaccurate project planning costandcost overruns.