LATIHAN SOAL MANDIRI
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER GANJIL
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2016/2017
Alamat : Bukupaket.com
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris Nama :
Kelas : VI (Enam) Skor/Nilai Paraf
Hari/Tanggal : - Guru Orang Tua
Waktu : -
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (X) A, B, C, or D! 1. Indonesia has two seasons. They are ….
A. rainy and summer C. dry and autumn B. winter and spring D. rainy and dry
2. Roni : “may I borrow your umbrella please!” Rosa : “ …. “
A. Fine C. don’t B. Sure D. do
3. The sun sets in the ….
A. East C. north B. South D. west
4. Surabaya is in … province.
A. West Java C. East Java B. Central Java D. Banten
5. People are … in the sea.
A. eating C. reading B. swimming D. sitting
6. There is … at the beach.
A. rice C. sugar B. sand D. flour
7. We need a … of spinach to make gado-gado. A. bar C. bunch B. pacleet D. can
8. A : “… you make gado-gado please!”
B : “Sure!”
A. can C. are B. do D. did
9. I … doughnut very much
23. This is Dewi’s family. They are happy because they are on holiday. We can say … to them.
A. Happy birthday C. Have nice day B. Happy holiday D. Have nice sleep
24. This is Indonesian food. It is ….
A. spaghetti C. gado-gado B. pizza D. bread
25. Volley balls team of SDN Bojongsoang wins on the competition. We can say ….
A. Congratulation C. Happy holiday B. Happy birthday D. Have nice day
II. Fill in the blanks with suitable words! 26. I like vegetables, but I don’t like ….
27. Boys like playing this sport. It is . . . .
28. Mount TangkubanParahu is in the northen of …. 29. People can . . . in Pangandaran Beach on holiday. 30. The capital city of West Java is . . . .
31. The opposite of East is . . . . 32. We can buy a . . . at the Post Office.
33. When snow falls In the winter, the climate (suhu) is . . . . 34. The farmer works at the . . . .